Property

The building that houses Ripetta Palace, was built in the eighteenth century as an extension of the church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli and was used as accommodation for service by the Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament, and since 1856 by the Confraternity of Saint Gregory the Wonderworker . Since the beginning of the twentieth century it became a private residence.


The materials used for the restoration of the interiors comply with the spirit of the time and recall those used in Roman times or the Renaissance: the Travertine marble, slate , wood, iron, and glass.

Offers

All Offers